Friday, November 13, 2009

'Field Trip???' part two- MPSJ

I purposely put the field trip in question marks because I'm not really know what the aim for our trip was. It more to the self entertained than followed the trip. This time we went to visit MPSJ to see how they use to process the solid wastes to become the organic fertilizers. Again, we were conducted again by the stupid Azuhairi. I really have such a strong feeling to shave all her breed and moustaches!!!! Whatever it is, the more important for us was to plan where we gonna go after the visit. After all the boring talks and visited the 'sting' smell place where they converts all the rubbishes into fertilizers. Gosh! The smell was really like SHIT! I don't know how they works in such a condition, pity them..

Actually we were took 2 breakfasts and 1 lunch before leave the MPSJ due to our 'great' Azhairi who dropped us first at McDonalds, but the staffs there had prepared morning tea for us. Haiz... My 10 buds were 'gone' like that. After lunch, for sure it was the fun time for us. Yup, this time we went to Sunway Pyramid to watch 2012 movie there.

2012, such a great movie. I personally like it story line because it revealed how true for a man will react in a critical time. From that movie, it showed the wealthy man with 1000billions dollars for sure they will get the chance to get into the ship when the disaster came but the poor man will only leave outside. They can only wait for the miracle. There is also a rich man who only paid for him to get into the ship and let go his mother and wife but the poor will try their best to save their family life. Why people will only showed their true face during critical periods? Will they be happy if he is the only one survived but all their family passed away? Haiz... For me, I won't left any of my family members behind because they are the most important in my life, MY LIFE WAS REALLY SUCKS WITHOUT THEM and I was feeling great to being poor after watching this movie. Haha! Such a worth movie for me to watch..

We only reached our college at 10.30p.m. due to the stupid train was delayed but it come one in each five minutes then. WTF! All right, It's time for me to uploads all the photos I took during that 'field trip??? Enjoy!!!

Way to MPSJ



MPSJ 





 In the seminar room view


 
 


 
The phase that we hope the most. Yeah!!!



Zhi Lian guy


On the way to see the rubbish processes... Haha!



Yup, here is the place! Enjoy the 'smell'!




AFTER THAT, WE ARE.....



on the way to Sunway Pyramid. Peace!






 
 
 
 
That's all for my part 2 field trip. I don't think we will have the chance for part three due to the next day is cns assessment. Study, study, study lah.... Blog freeze....


No comments:

Post a Comment

my music

copyright reserved © yu hui

No part of this publication may be produced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Tan Yu Hui