Tuesday, November 10, 2009

' field trip???' part 1

Mixed feelings… I was supposed feel great after finished this damn health science ass, maybe I’m really put my effort on that. Worse still, I went to 3 shopping malls yesterday some more just after finished my field trip visit to a homeopathy clinic. Haiz… Anyway, at least I knew how to answer it, don’t want to bother much. ZZzzzz……

Homeopathy? What is homeopathy really means of? Neither kind of traditional medicine nor modern medicine. Since I was always chit chat with jia yu and just wait for foods to come during that, that’s why I’m not really know about that. Haha… BUT I remembered one example he gave, he said when you cutting an onion, you may feel want to sneeze, you can just treat it by putting some onions slides into the water and drink it, for sure you can get well from that. It’s also one way to treat the flu. Some more he said homeopathy can treat cancer and HIV as well. Frankly speaking, I’m not in believed with that since modern medicine also cannot really find an effective way to treat HIV patient. Does homeopathy can treat by such a simple way? One more he said, homeopathy is self healing, And YOU ARE HEALING YOURSELF. All right, no more comments for that.

For sure I’m not interested with that kind of homeopathy in treating disease. Hence, we went to Sunway Pyramid, Sungai Wang and Pavilion just after the visit. We went for three places by public transport and there was in bad weather at that time. We were wet and really feeling so damn uncomfortable. The worst was we went there for no purpose. Haha… YUP, we just went for window shopping and had a lunch at Pavilion’s food court.

It was four when we took the train back to our college. Luckily everything went smooth and we reached our college at five. Just to save ninety cents bus fees, we decided to drop off in front of Hospital Serdang instead in front our college. Along the way we walked back, we keep asked ourselves to be pretended because we don’t want anyone know that we were saving our ninety cents now. HAHA… Wow! Woke up at six leave at seven and just went back at five. Almost twelve hours I was outside. Damn tired, damn exhausted…. What to do? I still haven’t start to read my LUNG CANCER, poor life… BUT I didn’t stay up last night, I just wish the miracle to happen and yet It was happened this morning. Haha….

MY BORING STARTS

The Homeopathy Clinic near/ at Chow Kit Street.
 


Direction board to the seminar room. PLACE TO SLEEP!



 
Still waiting outside.... =.=



During the seminar


Some homeopathy books but I can't understand much. Too much philosophy...



Homeopathy medicines


Homeopathy kit


YUP! He is the one who gave us lecture. Shall i believe what he said just now? Erm....

TIME TO ENJOY



 
In front of Pavilion





No comments:

Post a Comment

my music

copyright reserved © yu hui

No part of this publication may be produced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Tan Yu Hui