Monday, November 16, 2009

Moment after CNS assessment

Just spending my half an hour reading my friend blogs and somehow I had received unexpected email in my mail box. Yup, all this thing can only be done after my crapping cns assessment. I was spending my whole night with my lovely CNS notes but it seems not like me so much. It refused to get into my mind but try to confuse me some more. Haiz.. You had spoiled me just now; I was so stressed up by you!!! I can’t remember all the drug names and can’t even remember what was the drugs use was for? I study like hell for this few days but ended up with nothing! CNS, don’t break my heart please like Prof Hamid urge us not to break his heart. Haha...



I never be stressed up for a long time, I use to take everything easy but I failed during this time. It was too much for me and I can’t cope at all due to I always skipped the Rusliza lectures, who know she is my PA some more. She called up me to take the results last week but I was in damn hard feelings. I was in anxiety and fear to prove my limbic system is working somehow, is not because of  scare to take the transcript from her instead of too afraid to meet her. For sure, she will say something to me.

Guess, what will she ask me?

She try to ask my suggestions how to make us concentrate our mind in her lectures instead of going to café (like me), chit chatting and sleeping in the lecture hall. I was speechless at that moment may be I find myself guilty but Steven talks lots. Actually I’m not really guilty with that because her lecture was damn bored… Shhhh….

Whatever it is, the assessment was over and nothing can be undone.

Still only five more minutes for me to go for my PBL and there is no more lectures for me after that. Allright, enjoy my day!

1 comment:

my music

copyright reserved © yu hui

No part of this publication may be produced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Tan Yu Hui