Thursday, November 5, 2009

SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH HER!!!! WHY she use to treat people like SHIT!!! WHY she never realize that her every actions ONLY revealed her childishness. STUPID PEOPLE!!! DAMN CRAZY!!! Frankly speaking, I won’t mind if you don’t want to share anything with me BUT can you please STOP treat me well like &*%*& # in front of others. YUP, I was so frustrated with you recently and REALLY found myself don’t like to talk to you anymore. Sometimes I think I should not know you so much; I should be like others, just know you will take the lecture notes for them or help them to do anything without getting any benefits from you. AND everything will not be so complicated right now. I try to deal well with you, BUT I FAILED. I FAILED because I don’t know what FORGIVENESS means is; I don’t know how to tolerate with your FAKENESS!
You will only treat the person who is BENEFICIAL to you but NOT BENEFICIAL to them. It’s ok if you wish to do so. But one thing I can tell you, it’s not necessary for me to get any benefits from you; somehow I got everything more than you. I need not to get emotional torture by you instead I believe that you will come to me when you in need one day since you are that kind of person.
By the way, I should be grateful at least I know how cruel you are in treating people although to the person who just passed away.

1 comment:

my music

copyright reserved © yu hui

No part of this publication may be produced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Tan Yu Hui